[asterisk-app-dev] Call recording using ARI

Jan Svoboda jan at mluv.cz
Mon Sep 22 15:37:53 CDT 2014

Hello,

the “recording” directory was missing, and creating it in "/var/spool/asterisk/recording” did solve the issue, thanks.

Still not sure if this is the correct behaviour. I have tried it before giving absolute path like “/tmp/test”, expecting it would try to create the file in “/tmp”, not in "/var/spool/asterisk/recording/tmp”.

So right now, passing “/tmp/test” (absolute) and “tmp/test” (relative) paths have the same effect.

     Jan Svoboda
     Software Architect