[asterisk-app-dev] CALLID header in SuccessfulAuth manager message

Jurijs Ivolga jurij.ivo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 03:24:27 CDT 2014

Hi,

Problem is that if I will wait for "PeerStatus: Registered" message then
next time when phone will re-register message will be completely same and
there is no possible to understand if it is re-registration or completely
new registration.

This message I got when my sip-client re-register

Event: PeerStatus
Privilege: system,all
SequenceNumber: 8
File: manager.c
Line: 1459
Func: manager_default_msg_cb
ChannelType: SIP
Peer: SIP/+1111111111
PeerStatus: Registered
Address: 192.168.1.152:5060

This message I got when my sip-client register

Event: PeerStatus
Privilege: system,all
SequenceNumber: 4
File: manager.c
Line: 1459
Func: manager_default_msg_cb
ChannelType: SIP
Peer: SIP/+1111111111
PeerStatus: Registered
Address: 192.168.1.152:5060

As you can see they are same. Maybe you have better idea how I can trigger
a script after registration and do not trigger it after each
re-registration.

With kind regards,

Jurijs