[asterisk-app-dev] Pops when starting/switching audio files

Krandon krandon.bruse at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 17:16:35 CDT 2014

Hey Matt,

As of right now, load is about 2.8. The majority of the problems are coming from I/O constraints first. We moved the DB off, as we had planned on doing - and also put the audio files in a ramdisk, as the same chunk of small audio files were part of every call (playback). The ARI interface is still extremely responsive. We are interested in seeing how it fails when it pushes - if the interface stays stable with a "graceful" failure, or if it effects all other calls. In the case of the manager interface, it would stop responding which immediately affected all calls. So far, we have not seen that with ARI (woohoo!)

Should we do some testing with Asterisk 13?

--
KB