[asterisk-app-dev] Anybody developing ARI applications?

Phil Mickelson phil at cappgen.com
Fri May 16 10:11:54 CDT 2014

Hi Paul,

I'm just starting (working on learing the ins and outs right now.  However,
I hope to have something running in the not too distant future.

I've written an answering service program attached to a hard switch and I'm
moving to ARI.  So, most of my work will involve making ARI do what I need.
 It looks like it has the beginnings, I'm just not sure it's ready for
prime time yet.

I guess we'll find out!  Certainly interested in sharing results.

Phil Mickelson
CBA Software, LLC