[asterisk-app-dev] Anybody developing ARI applications?

Paul Belanger paul.belanger at polybeacon.com
Fri May 16 10:07:20 CDT 2014

No, I'm not trolling, I'm actually interested in hearing back if
anybody is actually writing applications for production yet?

We've started work on our queue application and already finding some
nuances with ARI.  Mostly because it is our first attempt at doing so.
 I'd be interested in starting up a conversation or even comparing
notes on the process.

I hope to reply to this thread in the next few days showing progress
and some code for our applications.

--
Paul Belanger | PolyBeacon, Inc.
Jabber: paul.belanger at polybeacon.com | IRC: pabelanger (Freenode)