[asterisk-app-dev] DTMF in ARI bridged channels

Jan Svoboda jan at mluv.cz
Sun Mar 16 16:59:07 CDT 2014

Thanks ! That’s great news.

I tried searching for relevant tickets, but didn’t find any. I think it’s a very important addition, since it’s the only way to mimic features.conf functionality with ARI.

I’m currently trying to create standard Asterisk applications with ARI, using latest Asterisk test releases compiled from source, so testing patches is not a problem.

I have applied the mentioned patch and after a quick test using bridge type 'mixing,dtmf_events’, I can confirm, that it works as expected and the DTMF events are now also present for bridged channels.

     Jan Svoboda
     Software Architect