[asterisk-app-dev] No agi_arg_1, etc. for async AGI?

Matt Behrens matt at zigg.com
Wed Jan 8 13:54:21 CST 2014

On Jan 8, 2014, at 12:40 PM, Matt Behrens <matt at zigg.com> wrote:

> I’m trying to originate an AsyncAGI with parameters on 11.7.0 (RPMs from packages.asterisk.org).  I don’t seem to receive those parameters back in the AGI environment.
>
> Ideally I’d like to just use an Originate action with application/data, but even if I point it to a context/exten/priority making the same AGI application call with the same data I still don’t receive the parameters.

Just to follow up… I don’t think this is actually in 11.7.  cf. https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-21304 which seems to be applied only to trunk?

I worked around the problem by adding a Variable key to the Originate message instead, then check to see if it is set on the channel receiving the AsyncAGI event.