[asterisk-app-dev] ARI GET Stored Recording

Naftoli Gugenheim naftoligug at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 03:10:53 CST 2014

Not sure if it's what the OP meant, but I would not mind getting the actual
audio bytes, either streamed or when it's finished. I also wouldn't mind
sending audio bytes for playback rather than sending a filename (currently
I'm using FastAGI). One use case: it would be preferable to keep the audio
in my structured database, tied to the data it relates to, rather than on
the filesystem.