[asterisk-app-dev] Playing media into bridge via HTTP

Ben Langfeld ben at langfeld.me
Fri Apr 4 10:00:36 CDT 2014

This is very much functionality that should be in Asterisk, not only via
ARI, and which is present in pretty much every other IVR platform (see FS'
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_http_cache). There are obvious caching
issues to be considered, but I'd love to see this present and accessible
via all interfaces.