[Dundi] ☢Re: Trump-Russia probe now includes possible cover-up, Congress is told

Steph Kerman stfkerman at jps.net
Mon May 22 12:20:44 CDT 2017

As far as I can tell, the DUNDI list is a ghost ship adrift with no captain at the helm.  I have 14 or so of these spoof messages and other than your complaints and my own, and membership reminders, I do not have a single legit. DUNDI message sent through the Digium listserve with any actual information.

Steph