[Dundi] ❤Re: crazy stuff

jrl jrl at lodden.com
Sun May 14 17:20:23 CDT 2017

Hello friend,

I've recently  come  across that crazy stuff, it's just awesome, check it out http://grayson.connlann.com

Sincerely yours, jrl

From: Distributed Universal Number Discovery [mailto:dundi at lists.digium.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2017 6:20 PM
To: jrl at lodden.com
Subject: "JARATE"

Electronics  could be  a  possibility. Being able to work with materials that small might lead to some breakthroughs (though I don't know how much different  it  would  be then just letting a computer do it.

Some art fields could be benefited. By  no means a major employment opportunity, but  I could see some comic/manga artists having a  small person partner that would go in and  make impossible for  the artist details on  their hand drawn work.

Honestly, if  they were just  HO sized and had no special  abilities (like on most tv shows/book with  tiny people) then they would probably be  more dependent  on us and  not really  contribute  much.  Most everything  they would have  been  able to do, that would have seen their size as a benefit, is  now able to be done with  computers.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10