[Dundi] Core Members?

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Aug 24 13:59:36 CDT 2010

On 08/24/2010 01:53 PM, Kirk Wolff wrote:
> What patents cover voip peering?

What you described goes way beyond 'VOIP peering', and includes things
like distributed authentication and authorization, automatic route
discovery, and various other mechanisms. I haven't researched the
patents, but I'm aware of various discussions about the technologies
involved in P2PSIP and patents that they may infringe. If you are
interested, it shouldn't be too hard to find.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kfleming at digium.com