[Dundi] NEW => AUTHREQ => INVAL

Benoit Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Thu Jul 16 06:12:46 CDT 2009

Am Donnerstag, 16. Juli 2009 schrieb Branko Radojevic:
> Benoit Panizzon wrote:
> > Hi all
> >
> > Again I have a strange problem about two * now wanting to communicate to
> > each other.
>
> Which * versions are you using?

Originating the call: Asterisk 1.6.0.9 (from source)
Receiving the call: Asterisk 1.4.21.2~dfsg-3 (debian lenny package)

I have a second box with 1.4.21.2~dfsg-3 and this one receives DUNDi calls
from the 1.6.0.9 *.

So something must be wrong on the one not accepting the calls, but I am not
able to point my finger to it.

Maybe what could also be a hint: For testing I set up a iax2 trunk between the
two boxes with qualify=yes

1.4.21.2~dfsg-3 sees 1.6.0.9 as 'REACHABLE'
1.6.0.9 says 1.4.21.2~dfsg-3 is 'UNREACHABLE'

I sniffed the iax2 packets between the two boxes, they definitely reach each
other.

When 1.4.21 initiates the availabily test I see a POKE, PONG, ACK sequence.
When 1.6.0.9 initiates the availability test I see a POKE, PONG, INVAL
sequence.

querying dundi number or entityid from one to the other works perfectly, so
it's not a generic problem, just one affecting iax calls or iax dundi
authentication.

Regards

Benoit Panizzon
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter IT Customer Care