[Dundi] DUNDi GPA, Section 2(f)

Anthony Messina amessina at messinet.com
Tue Jan 22 10:17:50 CST 2008

On Tuesday 22 January 2008 09:58:15 am Mark Spencer wrote:
> Presumably, if you had permission to expose or describe a route from a
> peer, and that route was not received by that peer from someone else
> through the peering network, then that would represent a separate
> permission outside of the GPA and would not be covered since it really
> isn't being handled through the peering network.  A simple test would be
> "Is this something I would have the capability and authorization to do if I
> don't have access to the peering network at all?" and if the answer is yes,
> then it is unlikely to be in conflict with the GPA.
>
> Mark

thank you!  that clears up some work i was doing on my dundi-related pages.
without a little publicity, it becomes quite difficult to encourage other
participants.

saying, "i am part of a peering network that terminates some unknown numbers
in unknown locations; do you want to join?" isn't very encouraging.

i appreciate the definitive answer from the creator, and so quick, too. ;)

have a good day.  -anthony

--
Anthony -  http://messinet.com - http://messinet.com/~amessina/gallery
8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E