[Dundi] DUNDi traceroute and filtering

Anthony Messina amessina at messinet.com
Fri Aug 29 07:36:26 CDT 2008

On Friday 29 August 2008 07:24:31 am John mullinix wrote:
> I had him with a different entityid as a peer.  I have disabled him.
>
> ;[00:19:DB:BD:F2:08]
> ;model = symmetric
> ;host = 77.37.15.145
> ;auth = rsa
> ;inkey = AndiMeyer1
> ;outkey = qth.cohutta.org
> ;include = e164
> ;permit = e164
> ;order = primary
> ;qualify = yes

Thanks John.

I needed a better way to note this on the DUNDi page.  Once I thought about
it, it was easy and I have updated the page here:
http://messinet.com/?page_name=DUNDi

And also the "broken" peers' pages here:
http://messinet.com/index.php?page_name=DUNDi&wikipage=DUNDi+E.164+Peer+Profile+00-17-31-DA-CE-FC
and here:
http://messinet.com/index.php?page_name=DUNDi&wikipage=DUNDi+E.164+Peer+Profile+00-D0-B7-86-2F-F3

I'm thinking of creating a dynamic page that does a dundi query maybe twice a
day and updates a page with more "real time" status.  Of course, I wouldn't
test routes, just the ability to get a successful return of EntityID info.

--
Anthony -  http://messinet.com - http://messinet.com/~amessina/gallery
8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E