[Dundi] Dundi Digest, Vol 30, Issue 4

Watkins, Bradley Bradley.Watkins at compuware.com
Wed Nov 28 05:29:20 CST 2007

If you are using Asterisk 1.4, there is now support for multiple
contexts and extensions (multiple extensions in the same context were
already supported).  See the sample config in 1.4 for how this now
works, and let me know if the documentation and/or the implementation
are insufficient (since I wrote the multi-context support).

Regards,
- Brad