[Dundi] RE: DUNDi configuration & Realtime

JR Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Fri May 18 16:15:09 MST 2007

> thank you quite kindly for the response.  i did look into that -- very
> interesting. now how does one go about finding peers?

DUNDi is a statically configured protocol for now.  You must have a static
dundi.conf configured with peers and mappings for each server you would like
to use the DUNDi protocol with.  Peers are assigned by each server
administrator.  There is no such thing as a dynamic DUNDi peer relationship
that I know of, nor do I see the real benefit for this, it could create
security holes.

JR