[Dundi] First install, first brick wall - SOLVED

Michel R Vaillancourt mvaillancourt at neoxo.com
Wed Jun 6 10:19:45 MST 2007

> Have you exposed 1123 in the priv context?  When it does the
> lookup, it needs to be able to find the 1123 extension in one
> of your [dundi-priv-*] contexts.
>
> --
> Kyle Sexton

	Hi, Kyle!

	The extension is properly exposed in the priv context.  That was the
first thing I looked at.

	Actually, I found the problem this morning.  It was a fairly simple
mistake.  When setting up, I simply C&P'd the dundi.conf from BOX1 to BOX2,
and changed "everything" that was different between the two.  Unfortunately,
"everything" didn't include changine the MAC address for BOX2 to BOX1 in the
dundi peer section.

	Once that was corrected, I was able to execute a lookup properly,
and subsequently pass a call.  It works like a charm.

	Thanks to you and Karl-Heinz for being willing to help.

	--Michel