[Dundi] First install, first brick wall

Michel R Vaillancourt mvaillancourt at neoxo.com
Tue Jun 5 14:07:41 MST 2007

	Hello to the list!  I'm making my first stab at DUNDi operation,
using the very good HOW-TO on VoIP info.  The two servers are communicating,
can see each other as fast peers and when I do a "dundi lookup" I see
activity on both machines.

	However, in all cases, I am faced with:

BOX1*CLI> dundi lookup 1123 at priv
DUNDi lookup returned no results.
DUNDi lookup completed in 184 ms

	... And yet:

BOX2*CLI> show dialplan 1123 at directory
[ Context 'directory' created by 'SIP' ]
  '1123' =>         1. Noop(1123)                                 [SIP]

-= 1 extension (1 priority) in 1 context. =-

	... Within the BOX1 dundi.conf:

[mappings]
priv => directory,0,IAX2,priv:${SECRET}@BOX2/${NUMBER},nopartial

	Could someone please give me suggestions as to where to start
tracking down my "ooops"?  I've been over my config and the HOW-TO a couple
of times, and everything *looks* the way I'd believe it should based on the
how-to.  Many thanks in advance.

	--Michel Vaillancourt