[Dundi] How-to

Tim Johnson tjdml at cometonovascotia.ca
Mon Jun 4 10:49:59 MST 2007

Hi All. I'm reletively new to Asterisk, and I am interested in Dundi.
What I would like to do it have two servers. And have phone, say
extention 2000 connect to either server, and say 2001 connect to
either server, and when one dials the other, it would know how to
route the call. I assume Dundi is what I am looking for. Is there a
simple Dundi guide (newbie) that shows a setup like this, and would it
be expandable to a 3rd or more servers at some point.

Tim