[Dundi] Re: Dundi peers in US?

Tim Ferguson timf at teamics.net
Wed Jan 31 15:49:10 MST 2007

I'm willing to allow a limited number of channels for 1800XXXXXXX,
1888XXXXXXX, 1877XXXXXXX, 1866XXXXXXX, 1855XXXXXXX, 1916XXXXXXX
(Sacramento, CA USA)

The dundi user would be limited to 12 active channels.

Contact me via email if you are interested.

I'm also interested in other US peers if any are known and willing to
peer.