[Dundi] Multiple routes advertised from same host

Anthony Messina amessina at messinet.com
Fri Aug 24 08:04:14 CDT 2007

I would like to advertise both an IAX2 and a SIP DUNDi route (to the same
extension) but I think I may be doing something wrong.

In my dundi.conf mappings, I have the following:
priv => dundi-priv-canonical,0,IAX2,priv:
${SECRET}@myhost.com/${NUMBER},nounsolicited,nocomunsolicit,residential,nopartial

priv => dundi-priv-canonical,1,SIP,
${NUMBER}@myhost.com,nounsolicited,nocomunsolicit,residential,nopartial

I would like the IAX2 route to have a weight 0, and the SIP to have a higher
weight, 1, for example.

When I do a dundi lookup from the cli of a peered box, I only get 1 response,
and it's always the SIP mapping, regardless of the weights I set.

If anyone could shed some light on how I might accomplish this, I would
appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

--
Anthony -  http://messinet.com - http://messinet.com/~amessina/gallery
8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E