[Dundi] Wow

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Tue Oct 10 15:42:19 MST 2006

What reality are you connected to? First of all, his messages got insulting before mine. Second of all, in what way is my followup insulting? He insulted me, initially and I, in a rather calm fashion, stated that I thought his test case was simple. All I was bloody after was DUNDi docs.

> He doesn't deserve anyone's help, and I hope Michael, who has done so
> much good for the Asterisk community, will let Doug's questions die a
> merciful death.  He does not deserve anyone's help since he can't
> participate without insulting and denigrating Digium,
> Asterisk, and, as
> can be seen above, even other innocent list members.

*groan* As I stated above, he was the who become insulting first. Can you please point to specific references in this thread where I insulted Asterisk or Digium? Failure to do so only reinforces the fact that you have formed biased opinions based towards me (because I ask difficult questions), and no matter what I say, your going to fabricate things and stretch the truth based on these rigid opinions.

> I have suggested he switch to using Vovida, but he doesn't seem
> interested, and keeps coming back again and again, spitting
> in people's
> faces and then expecting them to help him.

Given that fact that Mr Senykoff got insulting first, can you please explain who's face I spat in?

I came here asking for DUNDi docs. I doubt they exist because I've looked pretty hard. For some reason, whever I ask difficult questions, questions relating to Asterisk redundancy, or documentation etc, which seem like perfectly valid ones, people like you seem to suddenly get very defensive. Why is that?

Doug