[Dundi] Wow

Ron Senykoff rsenykoff at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 11:32:30 MST 2006

> Why does this list get very little discussion?
Busy people don't need to waste time making off-topic comments about
other list members' nationality.

> Why does Digium not provide good documentation for DUNDi?
Asterisk is open source, as is DUNDi. I don't know about you, but I
use voip-info.org for most of my Asterisk info. That documentation is
supplied by users, not Digium. You are welcome to create some
documentation, and I'm sure you would find your questions towards
providing said documentation well received by members of this list.

> Is it because no one is really using it
No, there are real people using it. I am one of them. I swear I am not
a robot or AI. Oh wait, you didn't say real people using it. You said
really using. Nope, I just use it for discovery of extension location
between two dual-cpu opteron boxes that run a phone system for a
company spread out between 5 states.

> and there isn't much interest out there in the protocol?
> Why is that?
I'm curious about this too. Why aren't there daily updates on CNN.com
and Reuters about DUNDi status? The whole world should be interested
in how DUNDi will solve their everyday computing needs.

HTH,
-Ron