[Dundi] DUNDI for inter carrier exchange

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Tue Jul 25 08:06:29 MST 2006

For whatever reason, unbeknownst to me, you (bkw) decided to fork and
leave. If you are truly upset at Mark for reasons that are indeed
childish then it would be wise for both of you to try to put those to
bed and move forward.

DUNDI may have it issues but Mark like many great minds before him has
used a democratic method of developing the project. It is not to say
that all can do as they wish, but we all have a voice, no matter how
many times you feel it may have fallen on deaf ears or simply pushed
aside. Giving up and leaving is not the best option. Mark started the
development of Asterisk and created an industry based upon it therefore,
it is up to Mark to serve as Architect to the project. There are many
things that Asterisk can and cannot do, it is up to us (community) to
improve and/or help the project as a whole.

BKW you were at one time a great contributor to the project, I hope that
one day as we Google the list for this email, we will laugh at this.

As JerJer asked, If you have an issue with DUNDI or any other part of
the Project post it for discussion, but don't post 'this sucks', post
'this sucks because.....and it can be fixed with....'. ;-)