[Dundi] Peering

Karl-Heinz Hecker kombjuder at kombjuder.com
Mon Feb 6 14:23:53 MST 2006

Hello,

I'm new here and my english is a little poor.

In the last weeks I've worked sucsessfully with the dundi-test Net.

Now I'll become also menber of dundi-e164. I've looked in the internet, but there are now informations about dundi-e164.

We are have here a group of 3 noncomercel asterisk-servers in germany and switzerland with about 30 numbers in diverent countrys of europe.
So we only want and can provied our own numbers. Therefore I think one of us need a tier III peer to connect to and publish our numbers.

There is no list with possible peering-points, nothing. So I'll ask here, if someone can offer me a peering-Point in Germany or Switzerland.

Many thanks for reeding

Karl-Heinz from Germany