[Dundi] New dundi peer

Jonathan k. Creasy jonathan at bluegrass.net
Wed Feb 1 12:56:12 MST 2006

Since I sent that to the list, anyone know what I might have done wrong?

I am getting the following message when trying to lookup up a number via

Dundi:

Feb  1 13:39:24 NOTICE[20146]: pbx_dundi.c:1309 update_key: No such key
'office.pbx.bluegrass.net.pub' for creating RSA encrypted shared key for
'00:a0:c9:55:91:89'!

I have created keys on each box with "astgenkey -n
office.pbx.bluegrass.net" using the host name for each box of course.

I then copied the .pub files to the /var/lib/asterisk/keys folder from
each box to the other box.

-Jonathan