[Dundi] DUNDI: The circuit is busy now, pls dial later.

johnny johnny_xing at banshing.com
Wed Dec 6 00:36:27 MST 2006

Helo everybody, I have set up two Asterisk servers and linked them together
with DUNDI, what I follow is the Alex 's DUNDI tutorial. And now upong
running "dundi show peers" I actually can see the status is ok. However I
cannot make calls between these two servers, I believe the advertising part
is fine as before that I have linked another two servers and yet everything
is fine. The only part I think can be wrong is refer to the key generating
part, as previously I met the same problem and Alex fix it for me but I
don't know the solution as he is very busy, and thanks for his help here.

So any one know the reason and I will appreciate it much!.
The procedures I did for key generating is just like this, the hostname for
my two PBX is PT2 and PT3.
Command: cd /var/lib/asterisk/keys
astgenkey -n PT2 (or PT3)

that's all I did and I just use it inside /etc/asterisk/dundi.conf
as : (for PT2 server)

[00:E0:xx:xx:xx:xx]
host = 58.185.xxx.xxx ;PT3.domain.com
inkey = PT3   ;BOX A's public key
outkey = PT2   ;BOX B's private key
include = priv
permit = priv
qualify = yes
order = primary
model=symmetric

and similar to PT3 configuration. Anybody know anything wrong I have done?

Best Regards

Johnny    Xing Haipeng