[Dundi] Newbie here

Ariel Batista arielb27 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 15:24:43 CDT 2005

With Asterisk at home yuo can not use Dundi. Dundi is for The CVS Head product.
Asterisk at Home uses stable. But if you wait the new 1.2beta should be the
stable product next month at that time I hope to see Asterisk at home use the
new 1.2 and at that time you should be able to do something with Dundi.

On 9/1/05, Jason King <jking at informs.com> wrote:

> Ok, I'm new. I've got my Asterisk at home box setup and it's currently
> using voipjet.com <http://voipjet.com> to make outgoing calls. How do I
> set it up to use
> dundi. I know dundi isn't in itself a voip provider. I'm basically
> trying to get a starting point. Is Dundi a way to be able to make free
> calls to other people that use dundi and people on the PSTN?
>
> Jason King

Ariel Batista
Kasi International
Ph: 305-574-1495 FX: 305-574-0212