[Dundi] I want some description!

Adnan Ahmed adnan.ahmed at emergen.biz
Tue Mar 15 13:03:43 CST 2005

Hello PPl,
I am working on Asterisk's and wants some technical information about
DUNDi because this is the first time :In Short,

->we have seven offices in different cities,please keep in mind that i
am from Pakistan and this setup we implement over here.
->we decide to setup/implement DUNDi is this possible in that scnerio or
we implement just Asterisk with IAX<-->IAX for connectivity.
->what procedures are must to be follow if we use DUNDi can anyone
practically  implement it before or share with me his/her
experiences,troubles,suggestions,web links etc.

might be very helpful.
If this matter discuss before kindly apologizes me.
Thank You.
Adnan Ahmed.