[Dundi] Gizmo and DUNDI

Florian Overkamp florian at speakup.nl
Thu Jul 7 02:33:07 CDT 2005

Hi Michael,

I had already found and installed a Gizmo on one machine, and it seems to be
doing something. We called one of the office numbers which are represented
in the e164 context of DUNDi, but it doesn't come in through there yet.

A few notes, relating to DUNDi:

- You would want to be in the e164 context of DUNDi, which would require a
legally signed GPA with one or more peering partners
- The e164 context also requires you to have valid E164 number assignment
for the numbers you wish to communicate to the network.
- We are more than happy to test the stuff once we get it going :)

It would be great if some of the messaging/presence features could be used
from an asterisk box as well. As for NAT/firewall: I am personally not
receiving audio inbound for my Gizmo client, even though my router is an
IX66, which is very much SIP aware :-)

Best regards,
Florian