[Dundi] Looking Glass

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Fri Oct 29 00:21:17 CDT 2004

Well that pretty much sums it up.  The fate of DUNDi when used with the GPA
is a dim one with no such way to monitor, test and spot problems in the
network DUNDi+GPA will fail.  You yourself said DUNDi would either be a big
success or a huge flop.   The internet suffers the same issues... IP
addresses, whois records and websites.  I don't see any difference in this
vs call routing.  Anyway that's my two cents.

bkw