[Dundi] DUNDi Map

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Thu Oct 28 15:31:20 CDT 2004

As you know I'm very excited about this project, but I *really* want to
see this built into the DUNDi protocol.  It is absolute nonsense to add
*yet another* protocol to one which has not yet even been solidified yet,
and has all the capability of providing the delivery mechanism for the
information.

How about we have a meeting on IRC and I'll write the pbx_dundi side of it
and someone else can work the server side.

Mark