[Dundi] representation

Joe Abley jabley at automagic.org
Tue Oct 26 10:24:46 CDT 2004

On 26 Oct 2004, at 11:31, Mark Spencer wrote:

> Suppose for the moment that it *were* permissible for someone to put a
> number in for +17009, what weight is applicable from the "exhibit a"
> table?  Who is the authorized subscribe of +17009?  Who is the service
> provider for +17009?

Both +1700 and +1800 seem like parts of the E.164 number space which do
not fit well within any system which seeks to answer questions like
"where should I terminate a call to address B?". Maybe what is needed
is an extension to provide answers for "where should I terminate a call
to address B from address A?".

Joe