[Dundi] interesting...

Senad Jordanovic senad at boltblue.com
Fri Oct 22 14:28:57 CDT 2004

>> Well...
>> Mark thank you for thinking of and designing DUNDI... It should make
>> a differnce to where it matters.
>
> Senad,
> 	How long till PBXware has a Dundi interface?

PBXware uses central E164 and network databases stored on a copy of
SWITCHware to
Allow PBXware admins to fine tune who can call where... It also allows
users to be billed accordingly to providers rates table. This is
INTERNAL billing only within an organisation. In another words PBXware
is NOT a soft switch. (Sorry, so many resellers so far are confusing the
2 products so I had to emphasize this),

SWITCHware, on the other hand can support DUNDI with 2-3 days of
coding...
Also, SWITCHware has support for each server:
General Detail
Channels (local, remote and network) sorted by codecs
General Codecs supported
Full E164 support
Full private networks support
Time based dialling
etc

Senad Jordanovic
Bicom Systems - Complete Systems Provider
www.bicomsystems.com