[Dundi] Peer Information

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Thu Oct 21 20:56:09 CDT 2004

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004, Robert Jackson wrote:

> Per some suggestions from Mark and Brian West in previous threads I just
> created a few pages on the wiki regarding peering.
>
> This is the first time I have contributed to the wiki so please be
> gentle.
>
> The purpose was to create a hierarchical way of advertising yourselves
> as peers.  I think that we need the folks that are currently setup as
> peers to go and fill out their information so that other can contact
> them and get setup for peering.
>
> Here are a couple of the links:
>
> * http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-DUNDi+peering
> * http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+DUNDi+Call+Routing (Little
> howto based on bkw's post earlier)
>
> Please add your information to the appropriate Tiers so that we can
> distribute the work of getting everyone up to speed.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Robert Jackson

Robert,
	Great job!

Couple of suggestions though. The format that was originally suggest by
Brian was:

BANDWIDTH:
PUBKEY:
COUNTRY:
STATEPROV:
CONTACT:
CONTACTNAME:
FAX:

Wouldn't that make more sense if it were:

BANDWIDTH:
PUBKEY:
COUNTRY:
STATEPROV:
AREACODE:
LATA:
CONTACT:
PHONE:
FAX:
EMAIL:

I've made that change (assuming it would be OK)

                             KP-216-121-ST