[Dundi] How to contact core members?

Mark Turner mark at kram.org
Wed Oct 20 02:38:15 CDT 2004

First of all, thanks Mark/Digium for what sounds like a very promising
solution.

InterViVo (UK VOIP provider to end users and on an ASP basis to other VOIP
providers) is interested in participating but I have two questions before we
can set up a peering.

On the members page of the DUNDi website I see a list of members so far and
a recommendation that parties interested in joining the E.164 trust group
should execute the GPA with an existing member, ideally one that already
represents numbers most similar starting from the left.

1) I can't tell from the list of existing members which represents "most
similar" numbers. All of our numbers so far are in the 44/UK country code.
Any volunteers please?

2) The link for each existing member points to the front page of the
appropriate company website. I've visited several of the sites and can't
find contact details that look appropriate for DUNDi-related enquiries.
Might it be useful to include a link for each member aiming at the
appropriate contact email address?

Cheers,

Mark.

--