[Dundi] How to implent DUNDi corectly into asterisk extensions

Martin List-Petersen martin+asterisk at list-petersen.net
Mon Nov 15 11:22:24 CST 2004

Not quite true, but yes.

What happens is, that the box never makes a local lookup. You will
however be able to lookup the numbers locally at some point if you are
part of a DUNDi peering network, because the cache is populated in the
peering network and then it would pull the numbers of the cache of the
other hosts in the peering networks. Never locally though.

Slán lait,
Martin List-Petersen
Dublin, Eire
(contact info on --> http://www.marlow.dk/)