[Dundi] [RFC] Reliability of contact information

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at starnetworks.us
Thu Dec 9 16:25:40 CST 2004

Mark Spencer wrote:

> evilbox in this case is peering with notsoevilbox.

Right, but evilbox is not directly peered with anyone else, and there is
no GPA peering agreement in place between evilbox and notsoevilbox (they
are both under your control). In that case, doesn't the GPA mandate that
you must originate GPA-controlled calls from a GPA-controlled peer? In
other words, I should only see incoming calls from nodes that are
_directly_ peered with another node outside that node's owner's control,
and the GPA was put in place between them. That's the way I interpreted
it, but IANAL.