[Dundi] Forgive my ignoance.

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at starnetworks.us
Mon Dec 6 18:25:15 CST 2004

Christopher Dobbs wrote:

> Is there any way to setup a test network that we can test at our shops?
> This is mainly what we are wanting it for, is to propigate new
> extentions among our various (3) fsilities.

Yes, it works fine for this. We have two internal DUNDi contexts between
our servers: one to handle TNs that we provide service for, and one for
servers to find connections to the PSTN for outbound calls.

It's really quite simple to set up; there are samples provided by Brian
West on the Wiki that will get you started. Look for the "Enterprise
DUNDi configuration" samples.