[Dundi] Forgive my ignoance.

Christopher Dobbs crdobbs at eracew.net
Mon Dec 6 13:10:08 CST 2004

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

> Christopher Dobbs wrote:
>
>> Please forgive my ignoance, but I am wanting to setup a DUNDI server
>> at my workplace for call routing porpouses.
>> Can any one give some working examples?
>

> The sample config file included with Asterisk is a "working" example.
> The issue with this is that you need someone to peer with; a
> standalone server using DUNDi doesn't accomplish anything :-)

Is there any way to setup a test network that we can test at our shops?
This is mainly what we are wanting it for, is to propigate new
extentions among our various (3) fsilities.
We dont want these extentions to be directly accessable from outside of
our company network.

Is doing this just a matter of pointing two asterisk boxes at eachother,
or is there more to it than that.

What version of asterisk.  I have 1.0.2 and see no dundi configs.

--
Christopher Dobbs