access to data from E1, not splitted by timeslots

Dmitri Soloviev dmisol at mail.ru
Sat Aug 15 05:08:51 CDT 2015

 Hi

I need to implement SS7 HSL (Q.703, 1996, Annex A), using DAHDI to access E1.
A conventional user-space interface provides access to timeslots, while I need to reach data stream from timeslots 1..31sequentially as being transmitted.

It would be nice to access raw data, thus I can implement HDLC stuff (bit stuffing, CRC etc) in userspace.

Please advice on:
1. needed way of building DAHDI driver
2. user space interface to read/write content of timeslots 1..31 sequentially, without splitting them by dahdi_chan

Examples are highly appreciated

Thank you,

Dmitry Soloviev