[Asterisk-video] just wanted to say hi

nick005 nick005 at free.fr
Sun Jun 25 10:52:21 CDT 2017

Hi,

We haven't talked for a  while  so  I just wanted to say Hi and share with you some information, read  more here please http://bit.do/dxhyU

nick005

From: asterisk-video [mailto:asterisk-video at lists.digium.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2017 10:52 AM
To: nick005 at free.fr
Subject: Moment of silence

Well, depends on whether you're travelling  for  business  or pleasure.

Firstly, IME, work travel is rarely arranged more than a week  in advance - there's things like trade shows when it is planned and  arranged months in advance, but  usually, the need to  travel  isn't  apparent until the deadline is  approaching fast.

Secondly, even if I  put February dates into thetrainline.com, I'm seeing ?197 return for the 0732  arrival at Paddington, departing at  1745 to return to Bristol Parkway. Two  singles would  cost ?134.50 per person - and if  I'm booking at least 5 days  in  advance, the same site (londondrivers.com) quote  ?135 each way  for  Bristol to  London, so almost the same price  for two people.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10