[Asterisk-video] name of file for video playback

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at ulex.fr
Sun Dec 18 19:39:59 CST 2016

Hi Jerry,

How did you generated the h264 file ?

As I said Asterisk use a specific format for the video (Headers and RTP
data frames).

You need to use mp4asterisk2 to generate the video file or the old
mp4asterisk provided by the old SIP fontventa project (now Medooze
http://www.medooze.com/products/asterisk-applications.aspx).

The Ulex.fr company is going to release a tool to generate Asterisk
video contents.
It is based on the SIP fontventa and some extensions.
It use old projects as : mpeg4ip (release 1.5.0.1), and a old FFmpeg
snapshot.
For the moment, on an updated Linux server, we had some issues with the
compilation.
We are trying to commit some changes in order to provide a ready to
compile sources.

Perhaps you can help us with this task.
If you are ready, contact us directly.

Regards,

Borja SIXTO from ulex.fr

--
Borja SIXTO (co-founder/manager)

Mail: borja.sixto at ulex.fr
Tel: +33(0)4 28 35 03 44  Ext. 11
Ulex Innovative Systems | 4 rue des Prairies, 38460 St Romain de Jalionas, France
www.ulex.fr