[Asterisk-video] RE : H264 video from Cisco 8941 phone

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at i6net.com
Wed Mar 6 16:21:21 CST 2013

I think that the native conference applications in the Asterisk don't
support the video.

You need to use the app_konference :
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cmd+Konference

If you want to make complex video conferences, have a look to the MCU.

Regards,

Borja from i6net.com

Borja Sixto, Research & Innovation - http://www.i6net.com