[Asterisk-video] RE : H264 video from Cisco 8941 phone

Borja Sixto borja.sixto at i6net.com
Wed Mar 6 15:52:11 CST 2013

I think you have 2 ways :

- use the Mcu developped by Sergio. But your shift your conference managment out of the Asterisk.
- use the Konference application and try to find a good option to manage the video switching. If you only want to make a one to many conference. It will be easy to do.

Regards,

Borja SIXTO

Alessandro Spagna <spagna at gmail.com> a écrit :

Hello all,

I was wondering if anybody knew if a Cisco endpoint (8941) with video
capability can send out h264 stream to the confbridge application.
I tried several releases and applied suggested patches for 9971 phone
but the video does not seem to be working.
I can see that the codec H264 is accepted and the phone statistics
show video stream active but the camera on the Cisco phone is not
broadcasting anything.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!