[Asterisk-video] Need to help for Video IVRS setup on Asterisk

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at i6net.com
Thu Oct 4 03:58:46 CDT 2012

Hi,

You can use the i6net's VoiceXML Browser (use VoiceXML to create IVVR
portals based on Asterisk).

It is fully integrated with the video asterisk tools (with Text To
Speech, Text to Video and Speech recognition).

More information : www.i6net.com

Regards,

Borja

Borja Sixto, Research & Innovation - http://www.i6net.com