[Asterisk-video] Dialing mcuWeb from asterisk

Sivaramkrishna Neeruganti siva472 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 10:01:36 CDT 2011

Hi Amit,

I have installed Asterisk on ubuntu 11.04 x86 Machine,i don't think X-lite
is available for linux ,as their webpage shows X-lite is available for
windows and Mac .

so I am considering Ekiga to make a video call to mcuWeb .Can u help me in
making a call using Ekiga .

I have created a Conference list on mcuWeb interface with the following
parameters.

Name :Vc1
DID:300
Composition:MOSAIC 2x2
Size :QCIF
Default profile: Medium Quality

i have put the sip.conf as Sergio has mentioned but i am not sure of the
extension.conf file ,can u point out the steps that are needed to establish
a call from this existing setup using Ekiga .

Thanks,
N Sivaramkrishna.