[Asterisk-video] Unsupported SDP media type

Artem Makhutov artem at makhutov.org
Tue Oct 11 12:15:56 CDT 2011

Hi,

Sivaramkrishna Neeruganti schrieb:
> Hi ,
>
> I am attaching the sip debug messages enabled on asterisk server .the present status is that when i call from Mirial softphone ,the call gets established and gets disconnected after a while .i can't see video on mcuWeb page .i think i have done all things correctly but i am stuck with this thing .please help me out of this problem .

[...]

Asterisk does not support video format negotiation.
You could use the attached patch for fake it.

Here are the parameters I use in the sip peers with the Cisco 9971 phones:
video_fmtp=profile-level-id=42801E\;packetization-mode=0\;level-asymmetry-allowed=1
video_btias=1000000
video_imageattr=recv [x=640,y=480,q=0.50]

You should add your own parameters in there.

Regards, Artem