[Asterisk-video] hot to know a mobile device supports video call when trying to do outbound 3g video call

Konstantinos Liadakis kliadakis at yuboto.com
Mon Jul 25 03:53:45 CDT 2011

Hello list,

Is there any way to know if device supports video call, or if device
supports video calls but is not within 3g coverage when trying to make
outbound video call and call fails.

During my tests i have seen that sometimes calls go through to devices
without video capability. In this case i found a message in mobiles
voicemails with just a buzzing sound.

How can we avoid sending 3g video calls to non capable devices? Could
someone post a dialplan that could do that?

thank you in advance

dinos